Wednesday 8 December 2010

New Comics

I leave Bucharest on Friday evening and arrive back in England on Sunday evening. Last week i handed the keys back to the studio i've been renting, since then, not being able to paint, i've been working on my website and comics/illustration work. The website being - www.wastelandnumberseven.com - the main reason for my dissapearance off here over the last few months. On it i've tried to include all my work over the past 4 years, which is taking quite a long time.







The comic i'm working on (alongside the ongoing, 'as weekly as possible' www.julesandcrispin.com that i create with Mihaela Precup) is autobiographical, although attempts to play around with that idea of memory. Its about my first trip to france, a day trip.. and so far is called The Ferry, the Nipple and the Beer. I also have ideas for other projects, but it's difficult without any money coming. I've been trying to get to grips with certain design packages like photoshop, illustrator, indesign, and try and apply to jobs and competitions and commissions. I keep on being told i need to make artist friends, form alliances, but i don't know, i've never been great at that.









Here's a couple of examples of recent work from Bucharest,
enjoy!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment