Friday 11 February 2011

Email Scam

I recently received an email from a Mr Raymos, unfortunately i wasn't the only one. Names, locations and professions may change, but it's the same scam to steal your money. Be careful.

Hello
I saw a preview of your work via a friend of mine Sarah Edward she reside in London United Kingdom she a send me a link to a site that previewed your work so am writing in request to know if you can direct me to your own personal website where i can view more of your work and see if we can reach an agreement in purchasing some of it.

I am aconstruction engineer by profession in Madrid Spain am going to be displaying your work in both my office and resident my friend also tell me about your creative approach to you work and it's creativeness i do not reside in the England which as been a major concern to me on our to purchase your piece can you send me images or website to your new work.
Thanks
Raymos

No comments:

Post a Comment